Monday, August 16, 2004

SOME MORE SNAPSHOTS.....

While writin this post its rainin like nethin here.....
and raindrops surely are big........
well here r some more pics.......
dis time of the open sky......
the view is from my hostel block roof.....
unlike last time wich were directly from my room


Source: my digicam
View: where the sun shud rise on a new day

Source: my digicam
View: The area behind my institute

Source: my digicam
View: where the sun shud rise on a new day


Well the place is so serene and calm....i wud say this is the closest to nature that todays Homo Sapien can survive easily....

So much of greenery around, sometimes u can even spot those beautiful creatures called snakes roaming around in campus.....best place to spot them is the area around the tennis court.....

thats all for now......

No comments: