Friday, February 25, 2005

ON A BLOGGING HOLIDAY

Well currently going on a blogging holiday for around 10 days......

It was indeed an eventful week......
I can finally say that on 22nd February I gave my last ever exam in XIMB......and now no more projects or assignments or quizzes.....

Unofficially......my MBA is complete.....it will be complete only when I get the diploma on 14th March, 2005.......

So decided to take a break with my gang out here......so we going to Darjeeling and Gangtok.....
We are about to leave in 1 hour 15 mins (4:30 am) from now to the station - the train is at 5:20 am.....

So since I will be out this while I will not be blogginf till I return on late night 5th March.....

These indeed have been best two years of my life.......not just because I did MBA.....but because I think I might have changed a lot while residing here........this is for others to find out......

Now is the time to enjoy the best time with closest friends out here.....

Will be back with a post about the trip and more.......

Till then cya,
have fun.......
Gaurav.....

------- Blog: I'll Be Back......

No comments: