Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Convocation.........

Finally I have made it back home.....after 2 years (to be precise 18 months) of MBA studies (better put in as hardcore fun - masti all the time - no matter how much the pressure was).

On 14th March 2005, came the day, for which I had waited so long......for the first time in my life I attended convocation ceremony (first time because here I am refering it as MY CONVOCATION CEREMONY - last year had attended seniors convo).

Mr. Jamshed Godrej, Chairman and MD, Godrej and Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited was the Chief Guest for the ceremony.

The feeling of being the black gown and receiving the diploma cannot be described, it is one thing which everyone waits for. It marked the end of one phase of life and beginning of another new untravelled journey. I hope the journey on which I will set my foot on will be an exciting one.

Till that day many of us friends had stayed in hostel together and many of us by 14th March joined us back in campus. It was also the day on which we started bidding goodbye to all our friends hoping to meet them regularly in the course of our careers. The bonds established on campus will be long remembered and cherished. It was actually the first time when the feeling of leaving the campus actually set in.


Now as for the snaps the link will be put up in few days as and when i get good pics.

No comments: