Wednesday, November 05, 2008

So far so good......

hmmmm it has been a long time since my last post.....just over ten months....

So just had a feeling that before the year comes to an end.....I should make my return....

By the end of this month.....I shall be completing 2 years in Bangalore......i would say the longest stay yet in any city over past 5 years by Highwaystar.....

And on 5th Nov, 2008...finally the local RTO caught up with me and my car......and now I will have to pay the local differential road tax....[I sincerely hope that after paying that today, I get a smooth ride on Bangalore roads...without any potholes....else whats the point in paying Road tax]. I would say "Ab aaya oont pahaar ke neeche".

This year has seen me joining a new company - a startup....hoping that it works out well :) so far the journey I would say has been good.....stumbling blocks are there...which will always be expected in a start-up.....but hopefully slowly all these will be sorted out.. :)

Nine pins have been falling at a rapid pace this year.......

This year has seen me travelling from Jodhpur to Thrissur....yet again...and some more trips planned around.... :)

Thrissur trip was like something which I will keep recalling...for the way I managed to reach there......3 bus changes......and one section from Bangalore to Coimbatore....I was sitting on the bus floor (luckily was a Volvo)......then from there one rickety bus to Palakkad.....and another change in Palakkad....one more rickety bus to Thrissur.... :) it was one journey to remember.... [Book tickets on time :P]

and now 2 months 2 trips is the gut feel I have is going to be minimum......can become 3 too :D

I would say...the journey is still beginning :)

And am sure more is too follow now on..... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary Gary Gary!!!

Welcome back!

I'm sure I'm the only person who still checks your blog to see if you have updated! Great to see those words flow mate!

You don't remember anything else about the Thrissur trip? ;)

Gaurav said...

hehehehe....thrissur trip....how can i forget ... u want me to upload ur pic... :D in full glory

Smakshi said...

Hey,

Just came across CNN's India Means Business week website, www.cnn.com/india. it has some very interesting and amazing stories on India and its business culture. This is a part of CNN's special programming on India's business and economy starting from Nov 24. Apparently, we can also put in our comments or post videos on its website - www.cnn.com/ireport/
CNN has also come up with a B-School contest on www.knowcnn.com asking students to write their views on why India means business to them in 500 words or less. Do log onto the website. It’s definitely worth a try!

Dresses plus size said...

I like this post...

Cartus epson said...

Very good information....

Lawn mower ramps said...

I see that you don't remember anything else about the Thrissur trip?

Delhi to Manali Tour Packages said...

Attractive Kullu Manali Tour Packages while making trip for Manali Tour and nearby areas. Also Book Your Hotels There…!