Tuesday, August 09, 2005

My Dream.....Smile Ready CLICK!!!!!!!

WELL WELL WELL JUST CAN'T TELL.....
I have to announce it.... :D

Finally, yesterday I laid my hands on my dream cam....which I had been eyeing for past two months....

Presenting to you: Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR cam.....
Following is the pic of the cam:


It comes with a Canon 28-55mm Lens as part of the kit. In addition to that lens I purchased a tele lens also - 75-300mm Canon EF Lens.

Camera looks same as the one shown in the above pic.....I went for a all black body.
For the additional lens which I bought following is the pic:


Along with it to start of I have bought 512MB Flash Card and by the year end have to get 2GB microdrive hopefully....

To start with, this is a good photography kit...hoping to make the best use of it....right now getting the hang of the camera. Finding out all its functions. I hope to be soon out and clicking....and hoping to get my photoblog active soon.

3 comments:

S said...

Im JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Wen will i buy, y am i all time broke

Gaurav said...

Loonie: am more dan glad....FINALLY!!!!I got it...
Pal:
:D
now i am broke..... :D
learn to save and spend...he he

Stock Market said...

Capital4.com is India's leading investment community. It combines meritocracy, independent equity research and advanced stock analysis tools for investors in stock markets and mutual funds.
http://www.capital4.com Stock Market News India