Sunday, August 28, 2005

On Sunday - Posting from Office

Well in 3 months of my work life....its my first Sunday when I am in office - DOING WORK.....

Morning went out for breakfast with XIMB friends to Spencer's Plaza. Its so good meeting up with close friends after pretty long time....

And now here I am....in office....DOING WORK....

It looks so deserted....till now I have been able to count 4 people working here, but none in my department.....its so deserted.....with all the cubicles....and the machines lying around with none to talk to....no noise (shor gul)....which is so characteristic in normal routine....

But one good thing...tomorrow I will not be complaining about those "MONDAY MORNING BLUES"....
SO this weekend spent in office....

Don't feel like going out at this hour...this Chennai climate has changed back to NORMAL - Its HOT and HUMID..... [atleast its not HOTTEST]

Another achievement - I have not run away to Bangalore for my second consecutive weekend.

Searching for some more good places around Chennai where we can go out for some weekend outing - with Mahabalipuram being the nearest one [50Kms].

Some more interesting hoardings have been sighted - without company's name - like in one of my previous posts. One of them says "Earlier I used to do it alone, now he also loves to do it"

More such ads have been seen and will be updating more lines as and when I recall them.

Seen pasted on a Reliance mobile scheme poster a Special Airtel Offer of Rs. 99/- [making full use of available space on Reliance Poster [pasted properly - hiding the Reliance Scheme]]

On the last count in the park behind my house saw 8 deers feasting on grass [not the drug kinds] and other plants- they look so beautiful - will try to click them soon after I get a tripod - will have to use zoom and slow shutter speed since they come there in late evening.

What else.....

One of my roomie leaving of for Bangalore with change in Job....why do people have to leave when you just start to get settled and are enjoying your stay together.

What else.....


In the evenings I am reminded of Deep Purple's song - Burn:
"The sky is Red, I can't understand,
Past midnight I can still see the land"

[though midnight can be removed - its late evenings and sometimes the sky looks amazingly beautiful.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heylo buddy...
congrats on ur achievement(not running away to blore)..am so bludy bored here..take care and keep bloggin'..
cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!