Friday, September 02, 2005

Its that time of the week yet again....

Hello all,
Finally its a Saturday followed by a Sunday - which means - HOLIDAY....

Such a relief after 12 days of non-stop work....


Straight from office am off for dinner....with friends....
My god....while this month expenses have been on a high BUT I haven't been....need to go to ATM...

Last night also talked to a pretty old frnd of mine....after some real long time...
feels great....

Its dat time of the week again....

Also realized next month in October 3 days of holidays coming which can be extended to 4 days....hopefully some plan can be made.....need to go into the wild....close to nature and try out my hand at photography....need to get used to my new cam....
need to bring out more beautiful snaps.....create a portfolio for some work after the age of 40 (hopefully by then I will have some great bank balance so that I can simply pursue my hobby - its a Dream - hoping they come true.....)

Lastly.....people having high expectations.....hopefully will be able to deliver.....

1 comment:

saurav said...

have a great weekend.....have fun....