Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The SE7EN things......

Well got tagged courtesy Arun. So here it goes....THE SE7EN THINGS......

Se7en things I plan to do before I die

Explore the world's best beaches, forests and other nature's offerings
Give back to society (not decided how)
Get my name published in an International Photography mag for Nature Photography
Have my own house - to my taste
Try as many kind of different dishes as possible
BUY a MERC - sports stylo
Enjoy Life to the Max

Se7en things that I can do

Get a Maruti to start with
Can Xplore exotic locations within India
Enjoy South Indian food - in true form
Make more friends
Get more Sleep
Get a PDA Phone
Create a portfolio of photos I click


Se7en things I can’t do

Believe politicians
Live without embracing technology
Stop praising beauty
Stop cracking PJ's
Stop travelling
Self praise
Live without friends


Se7en things that attract me to the opposite sex

Eyes
Smile
Intelligence
Long hair
Sense of humor
Simplicity with Elegance
The way she carries herself


Se7en things I say most

Abey oye
Shit
Hmmm
Wat da ....
Dekhte hein
Wwwwaaazzzzuuuupppp
Ki haal chaal


Se7en celebrities I wish to meet

Julia Roberts
Aamir Khan
Rahul Dravid
Priety Zinta
Tom Cruise
Sunil "Bharti" Mittal
Richard Branson

Se7en people I am tagging

John
Saurabh
Maloy
Sujan
Sarita
Shub
Whirlwings

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting list...btw do check out that post i told you about...on definitions of dating...and pls leave a comment :)

SG said...

Thanks for taggin !!!!

SG said...

Thanks for taggin !!!!

Anonymous said...

nice place man...