Thursday, June 16, 2005

Chennai Reports

Back after a real long time. Now am in Chennai. Its real hot (not as hot as Delhi) but whats worse is that its way too humid. Trying to adjust to this climate.

Have joined the company and induction program is up. We were also taken to Bangalore as part of induction program. Bangalore climate is amazing. Now I know where to go when I need a break.

The first thing which can happen to anyone landing in Chennai was experienced very well by me. I paid Rs. 180/- for a taxi ride from Airport to my guest house - and the distance was only 5 - 6 kms. Moreover this fleecing was done by Pre-Paid Taxi Counter. What a start....

So now its final that the stay in Chennai is going to be a long one, so we are getting our house in order. Now waiting to get some time and roam around the place also. The biggest problem which will be faced now is Income Tax - need to minimize it for my Digital SLR Camera.

Rest all later.....

No comments: