Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Mere saathh aisa kyun hota hai.....

It happened in College
It happened when I went for MBA
It Happened yet again when I started working.....

dat makes it 4 + 2 + 1 month (almost)
Basically just over 6 year continuosly....

and wat is this "IT" in the above sentences.....
The "IT" stands for making of Plans to Kill me.

Though these plans have not yet materialised...(how could they ever)
Well....my ability to crack PJs or seriously pull someone's leg to extremes has led to this scenario. But, luckily I do it mostly with close friends....

But then its been fun for both sides....they miss what I did when we were together and same here I miss what I used to do....

When I meet up with old friends....esp. those who made plans....same plans r discussed...and the exact reason why that plan was made....

Ah SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT EEEMMMMMMOOOOOOOTTTTTIIIIOOOONNNNSSS
- sing it the way Aerosmith did

No comments: