Monday, June 20, 2005

RAINS.....

FINALLY, IT RAINED.....
Well....its been humid and fairly hot in this part of the country...but today evening sitting and working on a PPT....that particular amazing smell of mud - the smell which comes when it rains or is about to rain was quite prominent and then looking out of the window one could see the small droplets coming down which slowly increased in speed.....and by the time I realized it was raining.....finally the Monsoon showers happened.....Having stayed in Bhubaneswar for 2 years.....I was missing rain so much....It was then I realized that I don't have a car to go back home....so the best thing which came to my mind was - WHY NOT GET DRENCHED AND THEN REACH TO MY APARTMENT and I did just that....

I really love rains....I hope my coming to Chennai brings much more showers to this city. And tonight the weather seems pretty cool.....worth taking a walk or lazing around on balcony - Ah! those XIMB days....

Waitin for more rains....and right now fod waiting at home.....

No comments: